The last time I blogged, Emery was just starting preschool...now she just graduated from her first year. (She's too young for kindergarten so we're gonna do one more year of preschool.)
It's amazing how much she has grown and learned over the past few months. She has gone from being SUPER shy, to being a confident, outgoing little thing. She has learned to write her name, learned all of her letters and sounds, and is even able to sound out small words. She knows more about planets and plants than I do! Most importantly, she has made some great friends. On the last day of school, at the end of year party she announced to her class, "I love ALL of you with all my heart!" What a sweetie! :)
We had a lot of fun at her graduation program. Each child recited a nursery rhyme and Emery's was "Hickory Dickory Dock." She practiced her part at home a lot, and Ben had her practice doing a "WOOT WOOT" and taking a big bow after she was finished. It was hilarious, BUT we decided to stop practicing the "woot" at the end... ANYWAY, the day of the program she did her part BEAUTIFULLY, (without a woot) and we are very proud of our little graduate!!
Good job Emers! One year down, and 15 more to go...bleh. ;)
4 comments:
Yeah, you do kinda suck when it comes to bloggin...But it's ok. You are still neat. And YAY for Emers!! I for one, am so proud!
Yay Emery!!
wow! I thought you guys died! What is up? How's life been treating you? Your little Emery is so darling. Man, your kids have REALLY grown up. Cute family.
I can't believe how big she has gotten! I think you should have stuck with the "WootWoot" Ha ha
Post a Comment