July 25th was the big day. We had a little get-together and celebrated with the fam at a near-by park. All the Grandmas and Grandpas (except for my poor father who had to work) and most of the the aunts and uncles were able to attend. (We missed ya Grandpa, Jace and Steven!) We had a marvelous time and appreciate our families coming and braving the heat to celebrate with us.
Here are a couple of pictures for your viewing pleasure:
A little ladybug hitchhiked home from the park with us. Emers was SO excited! He got to spend the night on Emery's dresser and then went "home to his children and family" the next morning.
The party didn't end when we got home from the park....all these new toys were too exciting and the kids stayed up for hours and played while Benj and I tried to stay awake.
These little party animals were having too much fun!
These little party animals were having too much fun!
We love this little guy SO VERY much and can't imagine life without him.
Happy Birthday, Pete! We look forward to many, many more birthdays with ya!
4 comments:
I didn't know his birthday was a day before mine. Or maybe I did and just didn't remember. He looks like he had such a good time.
I can't believe you guys have a two year old. Wow, you're getting old. ;)
Thanks for posting.
Wow... he is two?! It goes by so fast. Such fun pictures. You should be so proud of those adorable kids :-)
oh so cute! I can't believe he's two years old. Time really flies. We've never ever met him and you've never ever met our little man. We really should get together someday...
Holy Moley, you blogged! Looks like a rip roarin good time, I'm glad little Cardie had a super swell birthday celebration!!
Post a Comment