
We took a little jaunt to the Dinosaur Museum this afternoon. Emery, being the girly-girl that she is (not,) has been going through a dinosaur phase. We watch The Land Before Time at least once a day, and Ben has been working with Emes on her dinosaurs names and random dino-facts.

Emery discovering what it is like to see through a T-Rex's eyes.

This is how I smile.

A hairy rhino? I had no idea these ever existed.

We call him "Pansy Pete" He was scared to walk near the dinosaurs by himself.

Carden hasn't been sleeping through the night for a few months now....I'm used to the lack of sleep, but Ben is spent and is ready to feed him to the dinosaurs. Poor Little Pete! :)

We are rebels....we let Emes climb over the fence to have her picture taken with "Spike."

Card had a grand old time running up and down the ramp on the playground.


Emery, who NEVER takes naps, came home and crashed on the livingroom floor. Sweet!
5 comments:
You know, we have some pretty awesome dinosaur things out here in Vernal...SO I am thinking you should probably come visit and bring Emery out here before she outgrows this dino-phase! Don't let this opportunity pass you by! I'd even let you stay with us...if you promise to be nice to me! Seriously, I could use a friend...
I smell....I smell....DUCKY! I'm glad you guys had a super swell time at the dino park, maybe Ben should refrain from feeding Cardie to the dino's tho - just a thought!
Ha ha ha... you two are such fun parents!
Aren't those kids just the cutest thing that ever came to earth!!
I think so!
Grandma
What fun!! We've never been there and I bet my Logan would love it. We're thinking about going to Black Island Farm up in Syracuse. Ya'll should come with us.
Post a Comment