How did BEN get so lucky having you three, is the question. Okay, okay, you're lucky, too. ;) You're kids really are the coolest. I really want to hug Cardon, he just looks like a kid that's fun to hug. He's growing so FAST. And Emery is a beaut for sure, she's gorgeous. Cutest fam you are.
You are all a blessing in my life and I love you. Ben and Jamie...you are such good parents and my grandchildren are a a piece of heaven on earth. I love you all!
oh what darling little kids you two procreated. :) Cute mom and dad = cute kids. What do you say about getting some PUPUSAS this week or next Saturday afternoon? Check your schedules and let me know! apriljaredfenn@gmail.com
7 comments:
They really are two of the cutest kids in the world! Emy is GORGEOUS and Card is just adorable... you really ARE a lucky woman! :-) You deserve it
Your pictures turned out way cute lindsay did a good job! I love how different your kids look! Card is getting so big!
What darling kids!! And way to go Lin on the pic's they look awesome!!
How did BEN get so lucky having you three, is the question. Okay, okay, you're lucky, too. ;) You're kids really are the coolest. I really want to hug Cardon, he just looks like a kid that's fun to hug. He's growing so FAST. And Emery is a beaut for sure, she's gorgeous. Cutest fam you are.
You are all a blessing in my life and I love you. Ben and Jamie...you are such good parents and my grandchildren are a a piece of heaven on earth. I love you all!
The pictures turned out great. You have such cute kids!
oh what darling little kids you two procreated. :) Cute mom and dad = cute kids. What do you say about getting some PUPUSAS this week or next Saturday afternoon? Check your schedules and let me know! apriljaredfenn@gmail.com
Post a Comment