
Sooo, my Parentals were given a boat.
Yeah. Apparently, my dad lucked out in the friend department because a month or two ago one of his old karate buddies stopped by for a visit and decided to leave his seldom-used boat behind for us to have and to hold.
As a result, me and my children, my Father and a cluster of my siblings have taken to the lake (or dam or whatever) a couple of times in the past few weeks.
(NOTE: I always forget to bring my camera, so please excuse my grainy cellphone pics. They're better than nothin!)
is what she makes us call her when she is on the boat. She is IN LOVE with the whole boating experience. Grandpa let's her drive and she enjoys every second of being on the water. I don't understand how Emes can immerse herself in deep, dirty Willard Bay water without a thought, YET, has a mini-stroke if I get water on her face when she's in the bathtub. Weirdo! :)
Anyways, Card on the other hand, simply sees the boat as a big, rocking bed. He likes to chill on the "beach," but when ever we step onto the boat, he is literally gooone in 60 seconds. Silly little dude. At least he doesn't have to sacrifice his nap time for a little summertime fun.
I think he looks sOo studly in his life jacket.
I don't know what this picture is or why I am posting it.

(A personal note to my husband: Don't freak out. I adhered to your wishes and didn't let Emery ride on the tube. They are not being pulled behind the boat; I just let Emes sit on the tube for a few minutes in shallow water.)
(A note to everyone else: Benjamin is a protective Daddy. :) )
OOooh, good times.
I love you Ben.




3 comments:
That looks like so much fun! You and your kids are so cute!
I like that you put that note on the bottom. Maybe I should start doing that as well. Jesse's also protective and maybe if I do that, I won't get into so much trouble.
Fun times. Maybe one day I'll be invited to join in the festivities!!
Post a Comment