Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Bubbles and Babies

This girl LOVES bubbles more than ANYTHING.

WeLL...maybe that's an exaggeration. I think CAKE is the number one love of her life, but bubbles are a pretty close second.





Then again, She REALLY loves Brother too.


She's already taught him a few of her special tricks--
like trashing a bedroom in .5 seconds.
This boy is a fast learner.

4 comments:

Jenni said...

I can't wait to see you guys soon!!! The kiddos are so big now.... Cute cute.

Sierra said...

They are so cute! Emery cracks me up... Hay and I still want to take her and Baylee to the Aquarium sometime :-)

Rachael said...

Heck Yeah... a girl after my own heart! Go... Emery, good job teaching your brother all that good stuff. Mommy's life would be so dull if there wasn't little tornado's in the house.

Way cute kids!!!

Kevin, Amanda & Braxton said...

She is so cute! I love her big brown eyes!