Daddy and Carlos stayed home while Emery and I ventured off to our city Easter Egg Hunt. Emery LOVES this every year! She always makes out pretty well--lots of candy and bouncy balls.
Later on that day we spent some time at el Park to enjoy the nice weather...here's a nice shot of Carden's latest tooths...
Sunday morning, the EASTER BUNNY left some fun stuff at our house. This was the best shot I got of the kidditos. They were happy, I promise.
Then off to church in their new rags...
After church it was off to the Toller househould for dinner.
Check out these Handsome DEviLs!
Check out these Handsome DEviLs!
6 comments:
Cute pictures! I's been a while, glad to see you didn't get lost. You made it back to the Blogging world.
How did Carden get such red hair? That is carrot red! it's cute, I just can't see where he got that from.
I can't believe your little Carden is so big! He's growing up. I'm totally stoked about a little man addition to the fam. Claire will spell baby and then point to my stomach. So she understands a little but still not very much. Come Sept. she will probably be ticked hopefully not, we'll see. I'm or we're doing great. I'm slacking on the blogging part mostly cuz I'm lazy. Mark's job is good and we are seriously doing some house hunting as opposed to just entertaining the thought. Hopefully before this babe comes we'll have a home. My address is P.O. Box 448, Eagle, ID 83616. We'll have to talk soon.
I like you guys.
That's all.
Just kidding, cute kids. Emes looks ADORABLE at the Easter Egg Hunt, and they both look too cute on Easter.
I love Carden's red hair! What a stud. We should meet at Layton Park sometime and let our kids run around together. You guys are cute
Yup, I have the cutest grandkids in the world!
Jamie, take a picture of emery and cut out her hair. Then take a picture of my brother bean and overlay Emery's hair upon his head. When Bean was a kid he looked just like Emery.
Post a Comment