
See this sad boy? He's upset, not only because Emery put her Tinkerbell panties on his head, but also because the poor little guy feels like C-r-a-p with a capitol "C".
After three trips to the doctor in the past 4 days, my poor little Cardie has been diagnosed with RSV. Yeah, it's my worst nightmare come true. HOWEVER I do want to mention how THANKFUL I am for modern medicine. We are now the proud owners of a nebulizer which we use to give Cardie home breathing treatments every 2-4 hours around the clock.
Some EXCELLENT NEWS: He is responding WONDERFULLY to the medication and seems to well on his way to becoming his happy, normal self. Whoo Hoo!
13 comments:
That is so sad! That is also one of more worst nightmares. Good luck!
Oh... The poor little thing! He looks so sad.
That is the sadest picture ever! But I'm glad he's feeling better!
That is so scary... I am glad everything turned out ok though. That can be nasty!
Oh Jamie! I'm so sorry! We've been lucky enough to avoid that lovely virus thus far, but I still feel for you! I'm glad he's responding to the treatments! And he's still cute even when he looks so sad!
James..im sooo glad to hear that Cardie is doing better..when you told me..i felt sooo bad:( and can i just say..i would be sad to if Emes put her panites on me...THAT lil Gal CRACKS me up soooo much!! How freakin hilarious...poor C:(
Oh that's one of my nightmares too. Hope he's better soon. Let me know if you want an invite to our blog! Thanks, shelece
Poor little Cardie... hope he's doing better.
Poor little guy...that makes me sad! Give him loves from me and tell him to get better quick! Miss you guys!
Hey neighbor! I saw your blog on a girl's I used to work with and here you are! I hope that lil' man is doing alright, dang RSV!
Hi, you don't know me but I'm Kelly (Dunn) a friend of Ben's from highschool, I ran into your blog from Amber's. You guys have such a cutie pie family! Just thought I'd stop and say hi and hope you don't mind if I come back once in a while!
Hope your lil boy gets better soon!
I have just tagged you on a post. Please go to my blog and read the rules.
oh RSV is a pisser! I'm sorry he's been sick. He is so dang cute!
Post a Comment