Here's a little re-cap of the big day:
Benj and I are not big movie people so we haven't ever taken Emery to see an actual movie at the theaters. (Sad, but true.) We decided it was time to give it a shot so we dropped off Mr. Cardie at grandma's house and then went to see Desparox (or however you spell it.)

I am happy to report that Emery was EXTREMEMLY well-behaved and sat through the entire movie--depsite the face that it was kind of a weird show.
Later on that evening we had some Fam over to celebrate Emery's Birthday.
Emery's FAVORITE thing in the whole entire WORLD is CAKE. Seriously, for almost the entire year, she has been looking forward to picking out her B-Day cake. She went with the MY LITTLE PONY one this year.
Emers recieved lots of awesome presents from Grandmas and Grandpas and Aunts and Uncles. Grandma Toller made Emery this scarf to match her coat. She got some My Little Pony stuff, Littlest Pet Shop animals, some books and some yummy snacks!
Uncle Jace went ALL OUT this year and gave Emery her very own 4-Wheeler. She LOVES this thing! I just hope she gets a little better at steering. I'm kinda worried that she's gonna take a drive down the stairs one of these days.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my favorite girl! Emery really is one of my best buds and I LOVE being her Mom! I'm looking forward to many birthdays to come!!
11 comments:
YAY..for Emerys Birthday:) I cant believe she is a toddler now...She is such a beautiful toddler..the big 3:) HAppy Birthday Emes...it was good to see you on Fri. night..and im glad you greeted me with "Come on in Ho" you make me laugh:)
Happy Happy Birthday Emery dear!! Looks like she had a pretty successful day! Hooray! I agree with Ho, that girl is a crack up!
Oh... what a cutie! Happy Birthday Emery!
You guys have a 3-year-old! Holy crap! She'll be 13 in ten short years. I feel like Shiloh's getting older but I'm staying the same age. Maybe 'cause I haven't started wrinkling up yet, or turned 30, maybe that's when it'll sink in. Emery is awesome.
Holy Smokes! 3 YEARS!!! Happy Birthday Emery! I remember seeing her for the first time. So cute and still is. Claire is 2 this Thursday, how weird is that?!?! Well James, I don't believe that you are gonna call. Miracles do happen though. j/k Things are good and I'm definitely staying busy with one, maybe two soon, i don't know, you don't call so you wouldn't know.:)
Happy B-day Emery... it's crazy how old she is. I remember when she was just born. She's a sweetie! :-)
Happy Birthday Emery!! I can't believe she is 3 - crazy!! She is so dang cute!!
Wow, the big 3 already!?! She's such a doll. Don't feel bad, Hailee's first movie in theater was Kung Fu Panda. I love the 4-wheeler! Has she already started talking about her cake for next year?
Looks like you guys had a fun birthday! I can't believe she is three already! She is so cute!
I can't believe you are the MOM to a 3 year-old...just so you know that makes you sound old....just kidding! That little girl is soooo dang cute and I'm soooo glad she had a good birthday! She seriously is too cute for her own good! On a side note, wish I could've came down on Friday for girl's night...I really need to invest in a personal jet... Looks like you guys had a BLAST without me (yeah thanks)...although I bet you were all sitting around saying to each other "It just is not the same without our Ash here with us!" (yes, I am all our your's Ash)...Next time I will be there will bells on!
Oh so cute!! I can't believe how grown up she is now. She really is a beautiful girl. What's new with you and Ben?
Post a Comment