Saturday, February 21, 2009

Nerd Baby and Celebration Castle

So here's the latest:




First and formost we are having too much fun with Carden's hair. It is STILL a bright orange-ish/red color. He is over 6 months old now and I think there is a fairly good chance that he might stay a redhead. I am cool with it--I think he can rock the red hair, PLUS it's been SO MUCH FUN to play with. He looks like such a stud with his red fo-hawk I think he looks especially handsome with a side-part.

Oh yeah--I also wanted to mention that Carden is HEALED. Hallelujah!! (or however you spell it!) Thankfully, he got over the RSV bug pretty quickly and both of my chillin's seem to be happy and healthy...for now.

One a sadder note: my camera is missing. If anyone finds it please try to let me know WITHOUT mentioning to Benjamin that I lost it. You see, he was strongly against me purchasing a semi-expensive camera because he thought I might loose it...

In the meantime, enjoy my high quality cell phone pictures:

After the recent big snow Em-Town was dying to go play in the snow, SOooO we ventured out and had ourselves a great time.

Benji and Emery built this adorable Snow Bear:


And ME and EMerY made ourselves an amazing snow fort OR as Emery calls it our "Celebration Castle."
I'm not quite sure where that name came from, but it seemed apropriate. I mean, check out this thang!

Looks pretty exciting, huh!

Nextly, I wanted to send a shout-out to my little/"big" sister Ana.
She is on Fremont High's sophomore basketball team and she has been tearin' it up this year! We have been able to go to a couple of games and she makes me SOoO proud! I taught her everything I know! (Cause you all know how atheltic I am!)
Emery enjoys going to Ana's game and climbing on the bleachers. She is a wonderful cheerleader and alternates yelling "Go ANA!"
AND
"Gooo UTES!!"
That's my girl!

6 comments:

Sierra said...

Cardon's hair cracks me up... he looks like a redhead Alfalfa! And Trace says he is jealous of Emery's castle. He asked me if he could build a fort too :-) ha ha

Lindsay said...

I am feelin the side part! Pat, the redheaded king of side parts, would be so proud. Add a side spike and he will be set!! I'm glad you finally blogged, and it looks like there have been some good time at the Toll House!

Rachael said...

He looks so cute, I love the mow-hawk he looks so much like a Toller in that picture.

I love the caste, I want one two. Can you guys come make me one?

jean toller said...

I have the cutest grandkids in the world! I love you guys soooo much!Jamie, you are such a great Mom and Ben a great Father. How blessed I am!

The Cherrys said...

I like it right down the middle! Glad he is better...Kallie thinks he is soooo cute...watch out! Looks like you guys made the best of that blasted snow!

April and Jared Fenn said...

What a cute little boy! I love the reddish hair. He has the most beautiful eyes! It's so nice to hav these blogs so that we can actually see what's going on in your lives. We love you guys. Tell Toller hola.