Tuesday, December 9, 2008

CRAZY 8's

Rachael tagged me wayyyy back when (like 2 months ago) so I thought I’d hurry and participate while my chills are slumbering.

Yeah, I realize the title of this tag is “Crazy 8’s, but I really struggled with coming up with 8 -things, SooO…here is my “CRAZY However-Many-Thing- I-Could-Think-Of post:


8 Favorite Shows: Hummm….my number one would have to be The Office, and then…well, that’s the only show I really watch on a semi-consistant basis. I used to love Lost, but I have fallen behind and now I have no idea what is going on so I can’t watch it anymore. Sometimes when I am doing laundry late at night I watch re-runs of America’s Next Top Model, (and I am embarrassed to admit this) but I have been also been viewing Real Chance of Love on VH1. I KNOW! Believe me, I want to punch MYSELF in the face for watching it, but I’m kinda hooked. And, last but not least, a friend gave Ben the first season of DEXTER, and although I realize it is not a family-oriented show, and I might burn in H.E. Double Hockey Sticks (Yes, I just said H.E. Double Hockey sticks, get over it!) I enjoy the show.

8 Favorite Movies: Enemy at the Gates, Braveheart, Shanghi Noon, Orange County, Indiana Jones’ (but not the new one—I haven’t seen it) A Tale of Two Cities, The Civil War


8 Favorite Restaurants: Happy Sumo, Osaka, Café Rio and/or Costa Vida, Maddox, Ogden Pizzaria…Carl’s Jr?


8 Things that happened yesterday: I showered, didn’t do my hair, Me, Em-Town and C-Money did some grocery shopping, made an apron, made a tutu, watched Mickey’s Christmas Carol two times in a row, paid some bills from way back when Cardie was born, fell asleep in Emery’s bed with Cardie on my arm and Emery laying on my back. (I’m still feelin’ it, I probably desparately need a chiropractor.)


8 Things I'm looking forward to: Taking Emery to see Santa, CHRISTMAS: watching Emery open her presents, My Birthday (only 11 more days, Whoo Hooo!) Emery’s birthday, CLUB this month, going on a date with my Benji (one of these days) the Sugar Bowl (Yeah, Utes! Shut up, Lisa!
:) )

8 Things on your wish list: I wish Christmas wasn't so far away, I wish the economy didn’t SUCK right now, I wish I could buy Ben a new car or truck, I wish I didn’t bite my nails, I wish I would exercise every now and then.

8 Things I love about winter: I love how bright and clean everything looks after it snows, Christmas lights, playing in the snow, sledding, hot chocolate, hoodies.


8 People I tag:
Lindsay, Hollie, Ash, Haley, Amanda, Sierra, Lisa

6 comments:

Hollie said...

ahhh the memories of our 2 day Shanghi noon adventure:) i knew youd say enemy at the gates!! and (cough, cough)...i totally did not know you were watching ANTM (americans next top model)?? i admit..i watch it to..BUT you..for shizzle?? its ok..i wont judge you!! What a super post!! you reminded me how MUCH i LOVE hot choc..ok sooo i have it like every night..i might use that one in my post (dont be mad)....thanks Mrs. jumping into a tube being pulled by a boat at willard bay!!

Lindsay said...

H.E. double hockey sticks?? Seriously? It's probably true though, that Dexter show makes me feel uncomfortable!! and what is Ho talking about, tubes and boats at Willard Bay?? What'd I miss? Anyways, you are funny - I like you. I'm glad we're friends, oh and I don't really think you are going to h.e. double hockey sticks for watching Dexter...maybe I just need to give it another chance!

Katherine said...

Hey Jamie! I found your blog through Ashlee's! So cute! I want to invite you to mine but I'm private, so send me your email address to kat3meow@yahoo.com and I'll invite you! Miss ya!

Katherine said...

P.S. Your kids are adorable!!

J&J Binghameez said...

Jamie!!! Happy 26th you old momma! Really hope you had a wonderful one!
Hope to see you around sometime soon. Hopefully we can get up that way soon! Tell Ben hi.

The Elders said...

Thanks for the Christmas card. Your kids are sooo flippin' cute. Emery is all grown up and Carden has grown a ton. It almost makes me want to have one:) Maybe soon, I don't know. I'll root for your Utes if you root for my Broncos tonight?!?!