Friday, November 7, 2008

Scentsy TIME

HOLa, Peeps!



FYI: My mother, sister and I are hosting a little Scentsy Party tonight (Friday, Nov 7th) and everyone is invited.

It will be held at my Mom's house from 6:30PM to 8:30PM. My Aunt Kristy will be showing all the new Fall and Winter scents, SOoo if you already have a Scentsy burner and want some new "flavors" for the holidays OR if you wanna come and see what the heck Scentsys are, then head on over! Hey, stop by and just hang out for a minute if you don't have anything else going on...there WILL be food.

5 comments:

Sierra said...

I'll be there!

Coby & Ash said...

Wish I could've been there! I hope you all had fun! By the way, my mother said you did a BEAUTIFUL job on Sunday. We really need to get a together on a song real soon...maybe Christmas time?!!!

Coby & Ash said...

Hey, I'm coming down next weekend, Fri 11/21...Let's get together if it doesn't crimp your schedule...I need a friend fix to get me through another month! We could even go see your GAY movie if you promise to hang out with me!

Hollie said...

NEAT:) i was totally there.

and got some sweet-a scentsies!

JMe said...

Everyone's Scentsy stuff should be here ANY DAY now. I will be sure to pass everything out as SOOON as it arrives!!!