Actually, Emery and I started prepping for the big day a few days in advance. We found a recipe for gingerbread and made the dough one day, refridgerated it for another day, rolled it out, cut it and baked it the next day, AND THEN on Monday we assembled and decorated our HAUNTED Gingerbread Houses.
Me and Em-Town started on one house and Benji Boy got the other one started...
We TRIED to get little C-Money to participate, but he was being anti.
Soo, we decided to let the Boy chill in his swing--just this once. I explained to him that he WILL participate in our future family activities, no matter how dorky they may be! He was cool with it.AND NOW...
here are the results of our evening:
here are the results of our evening:

14 comments:
Your houses turned out cute. You guys are funny! Is that really what you call Carden (c-money)? That's cute. It's a good thing you laid down the law to him. Other wise he might try that fussing stuff on you again. Put that little man in check! ;)
What a great mom you are!! And you made your own gingerbread - how awesome are you!! I keep telling Shane I want to start family night - I know Huttson won't know what is going on but I figure if we start now we can make it a habit and do it every Monday!!! Any who your houses turned out amazing and looks like you guys had fun!!
James town:) I didnt even know the Tollers had the skills to make gingerbread...im impressed..you are always trying new things..and i think your oh so cool..the houses look SO CUTE and super scary...im jelous and i want to make one..maybe for our dec. club eh? anywho..poor Cardy..maybe he felt left out because his little digits cant exactly grip the tools to build the house..that would make me upset...i love all thee pictures..you guys are dork..ps. ems hair is getting super long;) its so cute!!
J your little family is so cute-- and quite talented! You've got some mad skilz there sista! Homemade gingerbread--I am IMPRESSED! Tell "C-Money" (love it) that he really missed out, but who knows, maybe next time he'll put you all in your place!
I too am so impressed! You are quite the homemaker these days! Go you! What a fun Toller family you are!!
You guys are so cute! I'm coming down next week so I would love to see you guys, no Ho-bag though, expecially since she won't let me on her blog. So i'll will talk to you later.
Nice my Bean and Jamie. Yeah, I have pretty much determined that that FHE stuff isn't done at our house. Sometimes I will say to Jenni, "Welcome to the biannual Toller family home evening. Let's start with a song." She will try and tell me that we can't just pull a FHE out of a hat. I will continue the song, then we have Scripture study. Then prayer, sounds like an FHE to me, but I am sure there is disagreeance??? on the subject.
I wonder if I will ever beat rachael to the first blog.
I am glad that Bean took the houses seriously it is a serious subject.
STEVE
What a cute mom you are! It is good you took the time do something fun! The houses turned out cute!
I love the houses. You guys are soooooo creative and fun.If I were a kid I would want to grow up in your family! You do fun things. Love my little Emmy and Cardon!
Those are some spookey gingerbread houses! You guys are such a fun family, your always doing such fun things, your kids are going to grow up with great childhood memories!
Haley told me about them! They turned out great :-)Ben still cracks me up...
so dang freakin cute! Carden is the cutest little man and I can't believe how fast he is growing! wow. Let's hang out sometime.
hey jamie! its been kind of crazy around here but yes and no about me being in Utah this last week. the short story - Monday we drove down, i spent the day in the hotel planning my lesson for sunday, tuesday comes and i had plans to visit a friend at noon and mark calls and says plans have changed and we have to go back to idaho. needless to say i was kind of upset and i cried but what do you do. i am planning on next week and we have to do something cause claire was freaking out in the hotel room, too confined. so i will call soon. take care, l-dawg
I'm glad you found my blog because it meant I found yours!!! Hooray for cyberstalking. =)
Post a Comment