You cannot tell me these are not the funniest things you have ever seen!
Who is this handsome devil? Oh! It's my Peach, back in 1984!
Does this young lady look familiar?
How about this one?
Oh how I wish I could really get my hair to do this!Okay, just a few more:
Mikay
Whoo HOo, Mike! You you are somethin' else!Okay, so maybe these aren't THE funniest thing this side of the Mississippi, but I thought they were good for a laugh.
I think you should all go make your own photos. Click on THIS! It's a good time!
8 comments:
What the crap?! That's exactly how I picture you guys in my head everyday. That's weird. Love ya! Oh, and yes, I want to come to the Midnight showing of Twilight- I'm officially a Twilight Geek.
Jamie...wheres my pic...THese are freaking hilarious...your and L.As are freakin sweet..oh my gosh..im laughing so hard right now:)
Gracious Me! WOwzas! You know what's funny is that I've been trying to find a new hairdo - I think you just found one for me! Would you still be my friend if I honestly looked like that! At least you would always get a good laugh!
Good times!
Michael looks like some Paki-stani dude who runs a gas station store
I love the additions! Hilarious!
Those are really funny! Bens looks really real! The pics of your kids turned out soo cute!
LOVE IT!!! Ben is on HOTTIE! (As are you, of course and that hair! Where can I get a 'do like that?!) I had so much fun at your house last time I came up! My friends are the coolest! (and the hottest, apparently!)
I vote for Ben's mullet as for the sheer White Trash Award!
Post a Comment