Thursday, September 25, 2008

Cute Chillins!


I have been wanting to get Emery and Carden's pictures taken for a while, but I haven't actually taken the initiative to have them done--until last week. Linsday came over with her camera, and...well, here are the results. Pretty amazing if you ask me! :)












PROPS to Lindsay. This is just a small sampling of the pictures she took. She is one of the most talented people I have ever met, and I am dang lucky to have her has a friend/photographer!!! Thanks again, L-Say. I don't deserve you!

9 comments:

April and Jared Fenn said...

super duper splendid pics. I love em!

Hollie said...

isnt Elle-A..amazing...i love that i got to see the whole disk...your chillins are the cutest thing ever...I love these pics..ALL of them!! its hard to pick the faves:)

Ticey said...

Oh that Lin-slay she is very talented. Aren't we all so lucky to have her in our lives!! We love you Linny Binny!!

Rachael said...

those are some awesome pictures, feel free to send her my way.

Lindsay said...

You are too nice! But thank you for letting me hang out with you and your cute kiddies and take some pictchas! Fun times!! I love Em's glasses so much!

Erin said...

Sooo CUTE! I can't believe you got so many cute ones, both of them looked like they were being so cooperative. And your couch background turned out great, so simple and yet it was awesome!

Sierra said...

Those are some great pictures... your kids are so cute!

Jared & Melisa said...

Your kids and are sooo cute! The pictures are really fun and cute.

C and C Young said...

K-so those freakin pictorals are awesome--totally original!!! I want my baby to look like a rock star too.