

Name and Meaning: Emery Jean Toller. I guess Emery means “strong,” but my mom just liked the name because she thought it was pretty and unique. I got my middle name from my grandmas: Jean is my Grandma Toller’s name and LouGene is my Grandma Elmer’s middle name.
Age: 2 ½
Birthday: January 9, 2006.
Nicknames: Oh man. I have a LOT of these! Let’s see…Squish, Squishy, (I had a squished head when I was born,) Emers, Emie, Em-Town, Lady Bug and Monkey. My dad calls me Guy Clown and Rembrant.
Favorite Activities: I love to have my fingers and toenails painted. I also love to run in circles and wrestle with my Benji-B, go on walks to look for rocks, pick flowers, blow bubbles, go “fishing” off my bed, color and paint, play in the gym with Mikayla and the kids. I love to read books and watch Disney movies- my favorite at the moment is Mulan. Another fun activity that I enjoy lately is decorating my baby brother. See, whenever I find him by himself, I like to “share” my toys with him- OR if I don’t have any toys handy, I just pile whatever is laying around right on top of the little guy. Check out some of the latest pics of my work:

Favorite foods: I prefer foods that are fatty and bad for me. Some of my favorites include: “chicken nugs,” fries, potato chips and or Cheetos, pizza, and CAKE. I LIVE for cake!
(My dad says one of these days you’ll see me on Maurie Povich’s talk show with all the other morbidly obese toddlers, so--stay tuned for that.)
However, SOMETIMES I might eat an occasional fruit, such as peaches, strawberries or grapes. Believe it or not, I do like seaweed.
Least Favorite Foods: Tuna Fish. I will gag if you even mention it in front of me. I'm not a fan of vegetables. No matter how hard my parents try, I don't eat 'em.
Favorite Music: In the car we always rock out to my Primary Songs, Tiki Room Sountrack or Disney’s Greatest Hits. My mom has also gotten me hooked on John Denver. For real.
Favorite Toys: My RUBBER DUCKIES. I LOVE these guys and I take them EVERYWHERE with me! (I even bathe with them, and sleep with them at night.) I also love my fishing poles and my bouncy ball collection. I keep all my bouncy balls in my purse. I have a sword my dad bought me that I really like to play with.
What makes me Happy: I get very happy when my Father comes home from work to play with me. I love to go to both of my Grandma and Grandpa’s houses. I like to help my mom wash my brother when he takes a bath.
What makes me sad: It breaks my heart when my Baby Cardie cries. Whenever he cries, I cry. I hate to see him sad!
I would like to keep this going, so I TAG who ever wants to do it!
The END! (haha!)

14 comments:
Oh I love that little Em! So cute. I love her decorating Carden! Super cute!
Yes Ems!
Oh Em I learned so many new things about you - I'm glad you filled out your tag!! I bet your brother just loves when you decorate him - what a nice big sister!!
What a great big sister. She's so cute.
I like cheese.
STEVE
Emes...this is such a CUTE post!! you are the silliest girl and my favorite is that you LOVE your brother so much..love him enough to put things on his head and give him toys!! (THAT--IS HILARIOUS)(i laughed pretty hard at that one) SO ADORABLE:) You are thee cutest thing...and cant wait to come play witha you again:)
James...AWESOME...good to talk well half talk to you tonnight-haha..call me back wheneva:)
ps. your second lil family pic of you four scares me... just a lil bit...but thats all:)
:)
pps. i bought a U of U beenie today while i was at bleed red...its super cute and i thought of you and ben when i bought it!! yes...im a good friend:)
She reminds me of Ben :-)
Emery is so cute, this was such a fun tag to read!
OH my gosh! that was so freakin' cute!!!! hahaahah... I love the cup on Carden's head and the cards and the duck.... haahahha. Cute little Emery.
This was a fun tag! I might do it sometime!
Jamers...I love thee header pic...Carden looks exhausted-haha:)
SO CUTe..and cute background!! Ill see you at club this wed-nes-day:)
YAY for Halloweeny!!
I got Huttsons hat at Walmart - who'd of thunk it ;)
Post a Comment