Saturday, August 2, 2008

My Hae!

What a crazy, busy week! My sister Haley returned home from her mission in Tennessee on Friday! Yay!!!!


I wasn't ready to venture out to the airport with a newborn and a two-year-old, so The Fam was cool enough to come to me on their way home from picking her up. I can't tell you how excited I am to have my little Haley home! It was way cool to see her meet her new nephew and to get reaccquainted with Emery. I was worried that Emes would be shy towards her, BUT Haley was smart enough to bring some candy and Emers warmed right up! :)



FYI: Haley will be speaking in sacrament meeting next Sunday, Aug 10th at 11:00AM for anyone who wants to come. There will be FOOD afterwards too....

7 comments:

Hollie said...

YAYYYY!! Hays home:) Im so excited to see her!! if im not working on the 10th we will fo sho be there!! she is such a CUTE girl!! im glad shes home now:)
And thanks james...the cupcakes were fun...Kourt loved em:) i knew you wanted to see the finished product--tahh dahhhhh:)

Hollie said...

PS....you love my Clevland:)
stop staring-thats probably why you
visit my blog...
acutally- i was like--whoa looks like i kinda got my hoots done! sweet...thats what i was going for...actually its called
victoria secret:)

Lindsay said...

Welcome Home Haley! I will so be there next week, I'll even BRING food!

Sierra said...

I told Hay the best way to get a 2 year old to like you is bribery... works every time for me! Ha ha I'm excited to see your baby Sunday

Kevin, Amanda & Braxton said...

That is cool you sisters is home it is always nice to have family home! Carden is way cute congrats! I am glad you are recovering fast this time that is nice! I hope everything continues to go good!

Coby & Ash said...

I can't believe Hay is home! She is so cute! I wish we were going to be there to hear her speak! Give her a hug from me!

Lindsay said...

hey you changed your background! It's super cute!