Saturday, August 2, 2008

What's New??

Just a little update: We are all doing GREAT! My delivery this time around was awesome; I seriously don't feel like I even had a baby-- TOTALLY different from when I had Emers! Emery has actually been an angel during this transition. I was worried about how she would handle the change, but everything has gone so smoothly. She is very careful around the baby and loves to play with his "tiny feet." Ben has been able to be home with us for the entire week and he is such an amazing Daddy. He is always willing to jump in and help. He and Emes have been having a great time wrestling and running and entertaining each other. We will miss him when he goes back to work next week!!!

Anyway, here are a few picture of the hospital and a few since we've been home. As soon as I get the hang of having two kids, I will post some more. Until then....

7 comments:

Hollie said...

JAMES!!! I LOVE IT:) these pics are so effin cute!! lil Emers is such a cute BIG sister!!! Im so happy for you James...you have two kids now...your lil familia is growing beautifully:)!! Glad i got to chat with ya for a sec tonight...ill come over sometime this week, ill call ya!!

Ticey said...

What a sweet family you have!! I'm glad little Carden is here and I can't wait to see him :) I'm glad you had a good delivery also - that always makes things nice huh :)

Rachael said...

He's so.. cute! Ben I'm sure he's already planning to over throw you any day now. He's already stolen your women from you. ;)

Lindsay said...

What a cute little family! I luff your kids! And I luff you! I luff all Tollers!

April and Jared Fenn said...

What a super adorable family you have! Jared, Logan and I need to venture up there one of these nights to meet the new Toller babe. We are so happy for you both!!

Jessie Jo said...

Congrats, he is adorable!

Lindsay said...

I TAGGED YOU! HA HA, CHECK MY BLOG!