I am sure most of you are wondering, what the "H@#$*" this is. WELL, let me explain. You see Ben was recently cleaning out our storage room and he came across a big 'ol box of my old pictures. I started thumbing through them, and this is just one the GEMS that I came across. Oh the memories! I found a lot of pictures just as weird as this one, (sad, but true!) and to be honest, I had the time of my life looking at them. What can I say? No matter how "not cute" we were, we sure had a good time!I have noticed a lot of those "Memory" posts floating around on people's blogs lately, and I haven't really felt the urge to do my own...until now.
SOoo,
~Here's how it goes~:
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!2. Next (if you choose to), re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty fun to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.
Let the fun begin!
7 comments:
when you ashlee and I snuck out and tried to go clubbing in Scotland. Also when the adapter you guys were using blew up and short circuited the hotel!!! That was so crazy! I loved that trip
First of all I want to thank you for being my friend. Wow, we were winners! BUT I LOVE IT! So memories - where do I begin? Lets start with my FIRST memory. I remember you reading a scripture in Primary right after you moved in and I thought you were a super good reader and I was jealous! And oh the memories that followed! I of course love all of our "talk shows" and "cooking shows" and "music videos" if you will, filmed in the karate studio! Remember how you guys all had "secret sender 2000's" and you would have parties and I couldn't come because I didn't have one....yeah me too.... then of course there was always the good times of dressing up and cruising the vard, and who can forget camping at Jefferson Hunt with da boys and listening to Nik talk to his invisible friend all night (I looked at our "engagement pictures" this morning ps)...I remember when you went to Homecoming and none of us did, so of course we were there when you got picked up and what no, I'm pretty sure Chris thought we were winners! Hanging out at my bro's drunken parties were always a riot, can't forget those! I would have to say tho, that opening my door in the middle of March to you and Jo sitting in a "hot tub" in your swimming suits fully equipped for "White Trash Wednesday" WAS AMAZING! What good friends I have! Anyways, those are just a few of my fond memories!! LOVE YA!
We have had soooo much fun haven't we? I totally forgot about our Luke keychains! We were both SOOOO in love with him! I was ready Cassi's comment and laughing about the adapater blowing up and it ruining my curling iron and "almost killing" you! Remember how we always got shafted on the hotel rooms and we even ended up sleeping on the floor in Cassi's. Plus our chaperon thought we were sluts! Ha, if she only knew! Not too mention we have had soooo many awesome memories singing together and those are some of my fondest memories! I remember us sitting around my piano or yours just going throught songbook after songbook singing and making our own arrangements. That was soooo fun and I miss that! I loved all the Lagoon trips and the breadsticks (mmmm....my mouth is watering...) and the "plop!" You are such an amazing friend and someone I always have fun with! I luff you!
By-the-way, I just have to say that pic of your kids is soooo beautiful! You are one lucky mommma with kids that good looking! We definitely will have to hook Mae and Carden up! Next time I come to O-Town I hope I will have more time so we can all get together! There just was not enought time this weekend!
up top? yeah..that was me:(
Can you believe how attractive we were?? I just cant get over it!! i specifically remember when you guys did the "M" on Mikeys head...dont ask me why?? anyway Memories...i dont think i have a single memory of you??
ok i lie..we have WAY to many..So many at your casa..Playing in the gym, freak man...your house was bad-ass..yes i said bad---ass!! well misses "Jumping into a tube being pulled by a boat at willard bay" I remember when you were being a baby and crying because you thought jodi wasnt gunna come to fremont-haha. remember when we were coming home from some guys house "kyle??" and we were on the vard holding up lind-says sign thing...and i totally rear-ended that truck in my bro-in-laws car..so glad you were with me. Our 3 yrs of working together in slc...the drive and our talks.. thank you for leaving me...i really appreciate it...sometimes i feel like turning the needle into my jugular, but thats fine. was it me and you that could talke to jen aniston and brad pitt all night? i havent talked with them lately. MATH...who could forget good old Mr. Denton..he really loved us deep down i think--haha. Good old McChicken run and getting Truents. Making up Ashlees her-maf-er-dite story...funny, but ahhh a lil sorry..haha...our stories..Me falling from the lagoon farris wheel...that was scary...LAGOON...we had many Lagoon memories. Rememer out "Stick shifts and safety belts" dance?? and for some reason limp bizkit always reminds me of you. your obsession with Blink. and i remember whenever wed be in the car and you were in the front seat...you would ALWAYS fix your hair..and i wanted to slap your hand and tell you ENOUGH..haha but i let you finish 17 times. and you have a certain way you put your hair behind your ears...am i noticing way to many things about you in a way a guy should?? dont be afraid....gosh so many its hard to pick and choose my mind is just a ball of memories now....Im done!!
OHHHH i cant believe i left out the "i touch myself dance" always seemed to come in at the right time:) were we erotic or what...pretty sexy choreography if you ask me!! mmm maybe i should add that song to my list?? ill think about it....
wow...Hollie had some serious memories didn't she? I remember many of them too. Except for Lagoon, I wasn't cool enough for that.
Post a Comment