Yesteday we spent another fun-filled evening at the park. It was sort of a
Friend Reunion if you think about it :) Kevin and Amanda are in town from Ohio and we thought it would be fun to have a little picnic at the park to get everyone back together. I'm happy that so many people were able to come! It was great to see all our old friends and watch the kids play.
Kallie, Spencer and Emery...
Emery, Spencer and Mylee
The girls...Michelle, Stacey, Amanda, Lindsay, Hailee, Jodi, Jamie, Aimee, Hollie and Jack
The whole Herd...(or most of us anyway...Jodi and Carson ran away
and Ash and her fam couldn't come.)
Benji and his Girl :)Awww! We are friends!
Thanks to everyone for coming (and for bringing the delicious food!) I TOTALLY feel like we should do this again sometime!
4 comments:
we should probably do it every other day if you think about it! Just kidding, but I do think we should do it more often, I'm sure your kids just love being able to play!! Maybe we should make it like a quarterly thing! Fo-shizzle! That was fun times!
Hey thanks for inviting us to your "friend reunion"- we are your old friends too. jk. So, what happened to LAGOON on Saturday?? We need to go another time so that we can meet up for reals. Did Ben get that Park City job? Talk to you soon.
That was way fun we loved seeing every body! I wish we did not live in ohio! I was great seeing every body!
you changed your background too! So cute!
Post a Comment