Benjamin Scott had a job interview in Park City on Friday. I decided to accompany him- I thought it would be a great time to visit the Outlets and buy our unborn son some articles of clothing. It was a successful trip: Ben feels good about the interview and the baby will have at least a few non-pink outfits to wear.
Before we headed for home we stopped at a little restaurant Ben's sister had recommended to us. It was a cute little place and we enjoyed it...(let's be honest: we usually enjoy anywhere that has food.)


5 comments:
cute, cute, you guys are cute.
You guys really are cute, I agree. GOOD LUCK ON THE JOB BENHOLIO!
I am sure glad you post some fugly pictures of me honey. I love how you say you are a good driver and then you go taking pictures of me while you are at the wheel. Way to be babe
What, Ben? I was looking at those pictures and thinking "Those are some handsome pictures of Ben." Seriously. Crazy Benjamin... Oh, and good luck to Ben on the job hunting.
Wow, ben looks excited in that pic-cha:) Ben...good luck buddy...you are a great salesman...so i hear..from you wife..and she has to say things like that..muh-haha.
i really hope you got it...and your PC adventure looks fun..thanks for the invite james...you, me and ben wow thats sounds like a bundle of fun.
Post a Comment