Saturday was our ARUP Lagoon Day. Don't be jealous, but Ben and Emery and I are already Lagoon Season Pass holders. (Thanks to my loving Parents!) Here are a some pictures of our first trip to Lagoon this year. We were happy to have Grandma Toller, Steve and Adam along with us...it enabled Benjamin to go on some rides, (since his wife is too large to fit on any rides...oh yeah, and kind of pregnant too.) Emery also loved being able to go on a few rides with Uncle "Steben." (She thinks he exists to chase her around and play with her.)
One more thing I want to point out: notice Emery's facial expressions on all the rides. She looks pretty stoked, huh! :) Apparently, she felt this was a very serious occasion--believe it or not, she really did have a good time and reminds us daily that we are going to go back to Lagoon another day.


8 comments:
That is good times.
What a cute little squirt! We're taking Logan to Lagoon on Saturday, June 7th so if ya'll wanna use those sweet passes and come with us...that'd be super cool. Let us know if can. :)
How fun is that!? Remember how you are going to "goon" with me next week!?!? Wa-hoo!!
Don't worry Linds, Emery has not let me forget that we are "going to 'the goon' with Linsday!" Apparantly, you are not as frightening to her as you used to be...what do you know?? :)
She is SO cute, those pics of her on the rides are super funny. I told Rory and Lori they should test drive a 5, you guys should, too. So awesome. Our garden is flourishing, haha. I thought our green and lima beans were duds but then these huge stalks lifted the earth and emerged. I could hardly contain myself. And I've weeded now, all those things I thought were real plants, they're gone. By the end of the summer we should have enough veggies for a full meal or two, haha. It's fun, though, I love it.
She is so cute, Jesse and I haven't taken Hayden to Lagoon because we thought he was to small for the rides. Now after seeing that Emrey is big enough we're going to have to take him.
We looked at Ben's Blog the other night. We couldn't stop laughing. I am of the opinion that it's a Toller trait to refer to your spouse as "your mate." Anyways he's hilarious, it was great to see you guys again. You have a very cute family.
Awe...Lagoon...where memories lay!! lil Emes is a silly lil girl. maybe she wasnt having fun james..you ever think of that...now maybe if i was there, THEN shed have a smile on her face...or hide her face but whatever!! Ok ok ill be serious...looks like you kids had a ball of fun!! shes a cutie patotie!!
Post a Comment