Here are some pictures from our picnic with the Elmer Fam on Sunday.
One of Eme's most favorite things is to go see the ducks at the park. Ben helped her find some "duck-wings" (a.k.a. ducklings.) Emery tried to get them to come out of the water to see her BUT shockingly, they didn't listen. She got a little muddy trying to go to them instead.
WEiRD-Os!
10 comments:
I thought you would show the picture of us spearing and then cooking the ducklings. That was good times
Oh how I love me some Elmers! Really I do. That's looks like a good time at Beus' Pond...next time invite me. PS, tell Ben to get some sun on those legs! Hardy-har-har I'm friggin hilarious!!
Yeah why didnt we invite Lindsay? Oh Wait, because she would have said yes and then ditched us, thats right, I forgot.
Ha Ha Hilarious BEN! I will punch you in the FACE! You heard me.
Well Now that you said you would punch me in the face, I know it will never happen because I am sure you will ditch out on that too. Nice try though
BE AFRAID, BE VERY AFRAID.
Of what Lindsay? Empty Threats?
Jesus said love EVERYONE. Treat them kindly too.
Oh like Back-Stabbing them and Ditching them? The End
OH MY!! dont we have a couple of winners here:) how bout this...BEn: give lind-say a break...and linds: im sure ben is deeply saddend by not seeing you...hes just a lil hurt is all. Good im glad i cleared this up for you too:) Now James...these pics are marvelous...i love the slide with nana!! emery is such a cute lil girl;) YAY for the park...ps.lets have club there and bbq!!! yes its your idea!
Post a Comment