HAPPY NEWS: Ben turned in his very last school assignment and took his VERY LAST FINAL yesterday! He is now officially D-O-N-E with school! Words cannot express how excited I am to have my husband back! I am SoOO PROUD of him and so thankful for all of his hard work! He has been working full-time and going to school full-time for the past two years straight, but has still made time for me and Emery. I LOVE YOU Benji!
And now, some SAD NEWS: my camera is BROKEN. Ben and I went out on a rare date last night to CELEBRATE him being FINISHED and eat some sushi. I was unable to capture any moments with my camera, SOoo I have decided to compensate and create my own picture to go with today's blog....
Here is a picture of us out on the town:
9 comments:
Congrats Ben! I can't wait until Rory is done....looks like it will be longer than we thought. I love the picture! Yes, I do go to Circle of Life, I LOVE it. Looks like you go there too. I go to Dr. Bierer. So anyway, are you guys going on Wednesday?
Hahaha! What a great artist you are. So lucky to have school done. One more year at BYU then two more in California. I'll be about 30 by the time it's all over. Oooh, I can't think about that too long or I'll throw up. The 30 part more than the school part.
Nicely done benny boy! What is your degree in? Are you at the U? I am surprised there weren't more of us northridgans at the U.
Happy day!! It is a huge relief to get that fetchin school shiz done and over with. I hated school so much I decided to make other people hate it too so that's why I became a high school teacher. Congrats and welcome to the real world.
hey I wish kev was done with school but we still have a little time left! well a lot of time! But I love the pic! I wish I was that good of a artist
Yay for Benny!!!! I'm so proud, words cannot even describe it! Good job! And Jamie, that's so weird how good of an artist you are, I almost couldn't tell that it was a drawn picture and not real life! So weird! Oh and then I noticed your oversized muffin top and realized, oh wait - that's not real! You freak! I forgive you! :)
Wow James...that picture is almost realistic! and yes..that muffin top...since your tummy looks nothing like this....you guys look like you had a good time at sushi palace! BEN: Congrats BIG boy! now you have more time for ALL of us!! But really im really Happy for ya...now only if i could go back to skool maybe ill be donw like you...dont make fun!!
Yay for you Ben! I can't imagine how excited you all must be! Nights without homework... sounds nice!
I wish we were in the same boat.. my hubby just started his second round of school! Yay :( By the time he's finished he could have been a heart surgeon!
oh.. and send me your e-mail and I'll add you.. I didn't mean to kick you off when I went private! threbrinks@yahoo.com
hahaha... love the picture!!! and WAY TO GO BEN! For he's a jolly good fellow, for he's a jolly good fellow, for he's a jolly good fellllooooooowwww! which nobody can deny!!!! YIPPEE!!!! NO MORE SCHOOL!!! And congrats to you Jamie, no more papers for you :)
Post a Comment