Today they also did our first 4-D Ultrasound. The Baby was moving around a ton and he kept crossing his little arms in front of his face so we couldn't see him...(Maybe he'll be a little shy like his Sister and Daddy??) After a few minutes of coaxing and prodding he cooperated and gave us some great shots of his sweet little face.


I am getting SOoO excited! It's nice to be able to actually SEE him and get to know him a little better. I feel so lucky that my doctor does this for us! I think it really lets us bond with the babe even before he's born. (Cheezy, I know.) It's also nice to be able to show Emery a picture of the little Brother that we talk about all the time. When Emes saw his pictures she said, "Oooh! He's door-able!" Fun stuff!!
15 comments:
I love that little guy. Those ultrasounds are cool except the babies look a little like melty cheese monsters. Love you honey
OK. It's official. We're all in love. Everyone is standing around the computer and gushing over our newest little one. We've all decided he has Ben's lips and eyelashes. It's obvious that all the Toller kids are going to be beautiful!
Oops... Ben: Is it OK if we call your boy "beautiful"???? :-)
Jamie Those are exciting pictures, He is so cute! I saw your families page and it made me miss them. Tell them hi for me.
Oh how exciting!! I'm super excited to meet my little Cardon friend!!
Wow those are some great pictures! He's really cute! How are you feeling?
Wow - those pictures are amazing. It is so crazy what technology can do now a days. I agree with Em he is doorable!!!
ya know....im not gunna leave you ANY comments if your just gunna delete them!
YAY! look at my cute little nephew :) you and ben produce darn good looking children. we can tell that already.
That's so neat that your doc gives you a 4-D ultrasound! We wanted one with Shiloh but would've had to go to a fetal fotoshop, and that name sorta creeps me out. You're going to have 2 kids! LeRand is anxiously awaiting #2, we'll see when that happens.
Thanks for that great site, it's really neat. We actually have sharing time next week as well, so we need help.
I hope you're feeling well; thinking about that is what causes LeRand and I to have different levels of anxiousness for another baby, I think.;)
That is so cool and a little creepy all at the same time. Congrats you guys!! We are happy for you.
That is really cute! I loved that my doctor did a ultrasound every time and the big one!
That 4-d picture turned out so good, i'm glad everything is going so great!
Jme....you pictorials of your lil man are SUPERB...he looks like a hansome young lad!! way to produce cute babies:) ps. ok so i know i need to post the flor-ida pics...unfortunantly...we left the charger at kens..and our camera is dead..as in d-e-a-d:( sad i know. i figure something out!
Post a Comment