This is Emery in her new little Easter dress. I wanted to share these pictures with ya'll (because she's cute) AND because this was a miraculous day: she actually sat still and let me curl her hair! THEN she (kind-of) cooperated and let me take her picture!! (This was quite a feat for us!) Now, if we could just get her to sleep through the night, use the potty and eat some vegetables we would pretty much have the perfect child! :)
9 comments:
Good call honey, except the only reason why she wont sleep through the night still is because if she makes the tiniest peep you are there to pick her up and hold her the rest of the night. I forgive you.
how freakin cute is my lil pal Emery:) ya know james, shes gunna grow up with all the boys drueling...she gorgeous!!
and your lil man is gunna be soooo HAnsome:)
Who eats vegetables these days? Obviously not me and obviously Em wants to be like me!! Just kidding! Your daughter is ADORABLE! I'm glad she let you curl her hair.
Ya vegetables are overrated anyways - kidding I love my fancy greens. Anywho, Emery is just darling!! What a sweet little princess you have!
Freakin' beautiful..... that's all I have to say.
Hahaha!! LeRand always says Shiloh wakes up because I check on him. No way he can hear those creaky door-knob springs, and if he can then he was already awake anyway. I understand, Jam. It's not our fault that torcherous motherly instinct fills our heads with thoughts of SIDS and other horrible things. :)
You guys teach CTR 8? Our Valiant 12 class is the biggest in the whole primary, and the loudest. We have kids in our class who come because their friends are there and their parents are happy they're at least going to church, sooo....I don't know. I've been trying to come up with a reward for reverence system that doesn't involve lots of candy because I learned last week that that seems to feed the energy fire for a few of the ADHD little darlings. Have you guys found anything that works well and doesn't cause the parents to hate you? Or that doesn't involve DCFS being called?
Cute kid!
She is too cute! I love her dress and her cute hair!
Post a Comment