Saturday, March 22, 2008

Egg Hunting

This morning we took Emes to our city
Easter Egg Hunt
.

At first, she didn't quite understand why we had dragged her out into the middle of a field to stand around in the cold. THEN the whistle blew and Daddy was quick to show her how to put candy and eggs in her basket. She caught on pretty quickly.


She ended up with lots of candy, a butterfly keychain and a ton of bouncy balls...and luckily for Mom and Dad, she is a good sharer, so we all got in on the good stuff.

HAPPY EASTER Everybody!

5 comments:

Erin said...

Emery is SO cute, what a beautiful little girl! Such an awesome family :)

Jenni said...

AWww..... cute little Emes. Too bad that she'll probably hate me again by the time I get back from Europe... I need to start thinking of more bribes to get her to like me again.......

Lindsay said...

probably should've brought her to Farr West City Easter Egg Hunt, that's all I'm saying!

The Sayamas said...

We really do need to get together sometime! Let's plan it, I think if it's you and me then it will actually happen rather than if the boys plan it. Are you guys all busy again with school? I'm gearing up for feeling like I don't have a husband for a while again. It's so hard! How have you been feeling? Any morning sickness or has that passed? I hope everything is going well for you! Emery is so cute, looks like she had fun hunting Easter eggs!

Kevin, Amanda & Braxton said...

It looks like you guys had fun at easter! I think it is so cute how emery thinks your prego with a elephant! But then you would have to be prego for two years!