Last Wednesday (that would be June 11th, 2008) Benjamin and I celebrated our 5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY! CRAZY, aye? We're like--OLD people!
I am so grateful to Ben for being such a wonderful husband and daddy, and also for being my best friend. It's no lie: we really are still having fun together. Ben is always the entertainer and is constantly making me laugh (or roll my eyes.) At the same time, he is so sweet and thoughtful. He is always taking care of me and Emes and always tries to do what is best for our little family. I probably don't deserve such an amazing guy, but I am so thankful to have him. I I can honestly say that these have been the absolute BEST five years of my life.Now...to celebrate our 5 years of wedding bliss, we wanted to do something momentous-- BUT, since I would rather be pregnant than go on a cruise, (<---according to Ben) we went up Ogden Canyon and spent an evening at the Alaskan Inn. It was VERY nice to be able to spend some quiet time with Benji, and the canyon was beautiful!

12 comments:
You guys are to funny! Every time I read one of your posts I just laugh. I like the pictures with the wolf.
You could tell Ben that you didn't impregnate yourself, it does take two to tango. You could even say that it's his fault, but he might consider that as treason or even blasphemy.
Ok first of all I am deeply offended! These have been the best 5 years? HELLO! The 5 previous years were awesome too cause you like lived at my house, give me a little credit here! And second, you HATE wolves! Why the fetch did you stay in a wolf room? ARe you overcoming fears? In that case, I'm so proud! That is all. Ps, Happy Anniversary! I'm glad for you and Ben and I'm glad I could bring you two together! (I'll always take credit for that ps)
I used ps one too many times in that comment, ignore the last one.
that is all.
Linsday! I am very touched that you remember my dislike of wolves! :) THAT is exactly why we are the best of friends.
Wow we are best of friends, so much so that you know exactly how to spell my name!! Oh cute!
Hell-o!! Lins-day is your NICKNAME! I've been calling you that for YEARS, Duh! (or I don't know how to type.)
Congrats on the anniversary. We did jack crap for our 5 year- guess we don't like eachother very much. Maybe we'll go out to dinner for our 6th year and make anniversary woopie. Yippee.
Congrats you guys - that is awesome! PS loved the pictures
Geese you guys are getting old! 5 years that is awesome! 5 years and almost two kids! good job!
We LOVE the Alaskan Inn! How fun! Happy annivarsary. Jaime-you look so cute pregant. Ben-I'm glad you survived your wolf attack.
Congrats on the new baby Jaime! Haley told me in her last letter. I am so excited for you guys :-)
Jaime- You guys are so cute! Congrats on your new little baby boy! here's my blog bobandshiloh.blogspot.com
Post a Comment