Thursday, June 26, 2008

Going Fishin'

Emery is VERY into fish right now. We are constantly "fishing"off of her "boat" (her bed) and swimming away from the sharks that live in our carpet. (She has an awesome imagination!) Yesterday, Ben took the day off to take Emery to go REAL fishin'. We got up early and went to Farmington Pond. It was very quiet and pretty up there. Emery and I had a ton of fun throwing rocks in the pond and climbing on the rocks...Ben had a not-so-great time trying to catch a fish. :)

Here are a few pictures of our day:


5 comments:

Lindsay said...

I'm not gonna lie, she's a pretty cute girl! I actually freaking love her! I hope to play sharks again with her real soon. That is all.

Hollie said...

aweeee you lil guppers went fishing...REAL fishing:) i bet Emes just had a ball of fun!! can i just say lind-say and emerys shark play is pretty hill-larry-us!! hope she didnt see a shark there:)

Jared & Melisa said...

She's so cute and funny, kids have the best imagination!

Hollie said...

Jamie...i think you look cute..you and lind-say are dorks. i think all the pics of you guys are cute. and you can put that one pic of me up...it shows how versatile i yam..haha.

Hollie said...

is that better???