Saturday, February 16, 2008

Our Day At The Beach

We're baaack! We had an AWESOME time...now we're just trying to recoperate from all that running around! I haven't had time to download all of our pictures, but here are a few from our first day in Sunny California.

It was only about 65 degrees, but as you can see that didn't stop Ben and Emes from playing in the waves. When it was time to go, we literally had to drag Emery kicking and screaming from the water. She loved the beach!

4 comments:

Hollie said...

James...those pics are soooo CUTE:) makes me wanna be by the beach:( but im glad your back home and miserable in this weather-haha jk..jk. but i love the lil slide...the pics turned out sooo good...im glad lil emes had fun:)

Kevin, Amanda & Braxton said...

Man now I want to go to the beach and play in the water! I am ready for it to be warm! It looks like emes is a little beach baby! Those pis are soo cute!

Hollie said...

ok..just so you know...that lil baby floating around up there is well ummmm a lil creepy looking. haha
just so you know....

Lindsay said...

How fun is that! It looks like you all had a super swell time!! I'm so glad! What a fun little family you have! Ps, did your mom cut her hair??