Wednesday, February 6, 2008

One in the Oven...

WELL, it's time to make an announcement: we are expecting Baby Number Two! We found out a month or so ago, but just hadn't gotten around to telling many people. But now, since my stomach is growing at an alarming rate I figured it was time to share the news and put the fat jokes (I'm talking to YOU, Linsday and Jodi!) to rest. :) I am due on July 31st!

Ben and I are extremely excited! Emery doesn't seem to get it yet, but I know she will be an awesome big sis!

7 comments:

Ticey said...

Oh yeah Jamie!! That is so awesome. Congrats!!!

Hollie said...

My how hairy your stomach is!! your all gorilla like-i mean thats ok...if thats what your going for and all:)
~i know what it issss....so i cant guess!! Congrats you lil familia you!!

Kevin, Amanda & Braxton said...

Hey congrats that is awesome! I am excited for you! But now you have to be careful in disney land!

The Sayamas said...

Wow that is so exciting! Congrats, do you know the gender yet? Our little ones will be pretty close in age! That'll be fun!

Lindsay said...

Why was I targeted in the fat joke comment? Since when did I make fat jokes?????

Lindsay said...

ps, i am frightened by that picture.

Karly said...

Hey Tollers it's karly!! Congrats on the baby that is so exciting but I'm not gonna lie that picture kinda creeps me out!! Well I am starting to get addresses for our wedding and I was wondering if I could get yours if you give it to linny and I can get it from her. Thanks!