Thursday, January 24, 2008

We're going to DISNEYLAND!


We've planned a spur-of-the-moment trip to California to spend a few days at Disneyland, visit Ben's Grandparents and, of course, hang out at Sea World. Ben and I are SOOo excited at the prospect of having a break from work and school and Eme is excited to see Nemo, Mickey Mouse and "The Mermaid" at "Scuse-me Land" as she calls it. :) We're leaving on February 10th, so we still have about two weeks if anyone else wants to come along!

6 comments:

Lindsay said...

HOW FUN IS THAT! I'm sure you guys will have so much fun! And I bet Em will just LOVE it! Have so much fun! I wish that I wouldn't be out of town the week before, I'd tag along! Have fun and be safe!!!

Ticey said...

Oh I want to come - I haven't been to Disneyland for years. You guys will have way fun, and I'm sure Em will love it!!

I am Chree-uz. said...

Waddup Tollhouse!

We went to Diddnylan' (as I call it) over Christmas, and it was a fantabulous time had by all. Pack me in your bag!

Bean said...

Hooray! Let us pray to Bushniac-Mohalo, the rain god that the skies are clear and the sun allowed to peak through. I love you babes, keep on keepin on

Hollie said...

yay for you...whopdie dooooo.
just go...go to Cali and leave me here in the snow...thats fine...id rather be here in cold/dark snowy days than a chance in the sun by the beach enjoying a margarita or two...thats fine.

Kevin, Amanda & Braxton said...

Hey that is cool that you are going to disney land! I hope you guys have fun! Em is so cute I can't believe she is two already! They get soo big!