Jamie I am glad to see that you are updating your blog that is fun! I cant believe how big esme is getting! She is soo cute! I hope things are going well for you guys!
Oh my gosh! How are you Jamie? I have not seen you in so long (this is Lori). Emery is so cute, I can't believe she is already two. ONe of these days we need to get together! I'm glad to finally see what your little girl looks like now! She is as adorable as everyone says!
5 comments:
Oh how fun! Looks like Em had a fun birthday! Good for her! I hope I get a mermaid cake for my birthday too!
Awe Emerys birthday!! wow 2 yrs. old allready. Happy Birthday EMes:)
Jamie your blog is freakin awesome.. i love it:) see you at work soon:)
Wow, she's getting old real fast! My how the time goes by.
And P.S., do you think Ben would run as my V.P.?
Jamie I am glad to see that you are updating your blog that is fun! I cant believe how big esme is getting! She is soo cute! I hope things are going well for you guys!
Oh my gosh! How are you Jamie? I have not seen you in so long (this is Lori). Emery is so cute, I can't believe she is already two. ONe of these days we need to get together! I'm glad to finally see what your little girl looks like now! She is as adorable as everyone says!
Post a Comment