Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, and Happy Birthday!!


Wow how time flies when you are blog illiterate! So as a New years resolution I have decided to try to actually update this every now and then instead of just having 2 big pictures smack dab in the middle of the blog.

As you can see Christmas was fun. We had a great time with Emery this year as she is now at the age where she enjoys ripping into a present like a 400 pound man ripping into a bucket of fried shikin'.






She Got a lot of presents this year and our house has turned into a little kid wonderland as there is now a giant tent with tunnels leading into it, a basketball hoop, a art easel, a play kitchen set, The full line of Mickey Mouse Clubhouse toys and a library of new books. It was a great time and we LOVED Christmas this year!!!








This is also Emery's first year that she really knows what is going on as far as snow and the weather. Ben and I were so delighted that she took such an interest in the snow and took advantage of it immediately. Hopefully she will develop the muscle tone and strong back that it will take for her to mow the lawn come summer time.







We just celebrated Emery's 2nd birthday this past Sunday. It was so fun to have everyone over to our humble abode for cake and ice cream. Emery was obsessed with her "Mermaid Cake" and she asks for another one everyday. She is growing like mad, and amazes us with the things she says each day. We really REALLY have to watch what we say around her these days.




There is so much to say but so little time. I will try to throw another entry on later and I hope to keep up on updating the blog this year. I know, I know it stil is nothing fancy but I will get there. In the words of the ever wise Lindsay Stratford "Peace and Chicken Greace."

3 comments:

Ticey said...

Jamie, I am so happy you have posted something - I check blogs everyday and keep wondering if I will find anything on the Toller page :) Keep it up!! Emery is darling!

Lindsay said...

I got quoted! I am freakin amazing sauce from Wingers if you think about it! BLog is super cute! Glad you figured it out while I was asleep last night!

Bazzle said...

Yea, good job! Put the child to work already! Child Labor for the win!!!!

In all seriousness, I'm happy to see y'all blogging! MUCH LOVE!