Tuesday, January 15, 2008

A long Time Coming

Hello, I understand that I have never actually posted a blog before, but new years cause for new resolutions. I jamie Marie Elmer Toller will now start keeping you up to date on the events in my and my family's life. Watch for my updates yall cause they is be comin!

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

I can hardly wait!! Please keep me updated! I want to know it all!

Hollie said...

ill believe it when i see it. ba-haha. ok so you are getting there..just add like 50 more things and itll be official. i be jokin ya mon. im glad you are now updating. YAY!!

Hollie said...

YEah actually my teacher made it--i just took credit for it:) Jme-you know im talented why dont you recognize this:) yeah im taking it to work today to show j-lean and possibly eat it, but to be honest I dont think Fondant taste all that great-so maybe we wont eat it-i dont want them to be like.."yum hollie" and then behind my back be like "that was the sickest cake alive":)