Here's the rest of the pictures!
The first day we arrived in Cali we spent a few hours at the beach and then just relaxed. The next two days were spent at Disneyland! Ben's mom flew in with us and then my family met us there. It was a blast to have both of our famlies with us! Having them there also gave Ben a chance to go on some of the more exciting rides, since I am prego and Emery is too little.
On our second and final night at Disney, my mom worked some magic and we were able to attend a special desert buffet after the park closed. We ate all kinds of fancy cakes and were also able to spend some one-on-one time with Mickey, Minnie and Pluto. It was probably a once in a lifetime thing and we had a great time!
Ben, Emery, Jean and I spend the next day visitng Ben's grandparents. We were grateful for the time to to unwind and visit with them since we don't get to see them very often.
NEXT...we were off to Seaworld. We drove down to San Diego, straight to Seaworld and then...froze our butts off! It was rainy and windy, but we still managed to look around and see a few shows. After a while we gave up and headed for our warm hotel room. The next day we went back to Seaworld and it was a much better day. Just like her Daddy, Emery adores sea animals- she was ENTHRALLED by the seals, sharks, fishes and birds. We got to feed and pet the dolphins and enjoy the sunshine. We loved every minute of it!


4 comments:
Ben, your daughter is so stinkin' cute! I'm jealous of your super fun trip to Cali! Congratulations on the new baby. Keep in touch.... and tell Liz I say 'Hi"
How freakin fun is that:) love the pics..looks like everyone had a blast...micheal looks like a man now...Geez stop growing:) im glad you all have fun...and welcome back to Ghe-hetto ville:)
Hey i found your blog from amanda site, looks like everything is going great, your little girl is beautiful, and congratulations on the new baby!
It looks like you guys had soo much fun! I can not believe how much older you brother and sister are now I still remember them when they were like 5! I want to go to california now it looks awesome!
Post a Comment